Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summertime To-Do List


This is a super exciting summer for me. 
Lots of changes. Lots of reason to make sure I get the most out of it.
So I'm making a to-do list.


you got mail

1. Make care packages to send to the ones I love at camp!
I've never wished I was a camp counselor as much as I did the day I left training weekend for Fuge camps and I went back to work while lots of my friends were going off to work a summer of camp. Since I can't be there, I have plans for some pretty fun packages. And since I've put it online for people to read, I'm now accountable to actually go through with it. Even going to the post office. Mailing things other than a letter can be pretty challenging for me. Be on the lookout campers!


dinner with friends
2. Outside dinner party
It's summertime in my favorite place- the South! So let's enjoy watermelon salad and fireflies in the backyard. 


The Honda Element will be ideal for this
3. Movies at the drive-in
When I was little, I was obsessed with the movie "Grease". Was there anyone who wasn't? Irrelevant. I always wanted to go to a drive-in which is a lot harder to find when you live in Miami. Apparently there are two not far from Nashville and I already have a signed affidavit from my roommate Mary and her boyfriend Rob to take me. 


Gold
4. Colored eyeliner
Between the Hunger Games and my regular Pinterest perusings, I'm really wanting to try colored eyeliners this summer. Let's start with gold. We'll see where we go from there. I'm not good at applying make-up or doing my own hair, so maybe this'll help me look like I know what I'm doing.


What do you have on the docket for this summer? 

No comments: