Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

I'd like to start off by saying that I think Steve is right.
He's normally right anyway, but I wholeheartedly agree in this instance.
I have never prayed so much and so hard as I have the past couple of months.
Because my life has been the worst?
Because my life has been perfect?
Because it was life or death?
No, I think I'm really starting to realize what and who I love.
And when you know those things, they have a way of becoming a priority.

I love...
-Comedians. The weirder and smellier, the better.
-My brothers. They sound just alike on the phone. They are polar opposites. They are both some of the funniest humans I know.
-The ladies of the 555. They understand that a photo of a unicorn baking cupcakes is always well-received.
-Writers and travelers and adventurers and map-makers and storytellers who see life with no walls.

So who do you love?
And do they know it?

No comments: