Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

I've been seeing these images pop up on Pinterest and We Heart It that I just adore.
After some tumblr searching, I made it all the way down to the source- Typewritten.
I love words, and more, I love them typed out to me like a real letter.
So, number one, get some inspiration. Number two, visit Typewritten and find some more.

Here are some of my favorites:

"Wonderwall" by Oasis

"An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green




"Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley

"Drops of Jupiter" for Emory...




"All These Things That I've Done" by the Killers


"Tire Swing" by Kimya Dawson




"The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

gschof said...

i love this so. much. :o)

Emory Colvin said...

I am just now reading this. I am so thankful for you, and for Tuesday's, and for what is ahead for us. And yes, of course I missed you... :)