Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

I try not to let good things go by unnoticed.
-Jaber Crow

There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.
-Mark Twain

Noticing the good things is a good habit. Here are things that shouldn't go unnoticed right now:

1. Finally seeing Christmas Party photobooth pictures


2. Coming into my office after two weeks and finding no-bake cookies and yogurt chex mix. Cha-ching.
3. Harry Potter soundtracks (I can listen to "Lilly's Theme" one hundred million times)
4. In 15 days, McGroan and I are taking a trip to Los Angeles! It's my first trip of many.
5. The perfect red lipstick for holiday parties


6. Sherlock Holmes 2. But you know what was even better than Sherlock Holmes 2? MISSION IMPOSSIBLE GHOST PROTOCOL. For reals. I never thought I'd say that.
7. Getting to spend 10 days with my family for Christmas. And our work email didn't work the entire time.
8. Funny text messages, clever jokes and birds of a feather. People who comment on blogs and people who leave comments on pictures. I love reading the things you guys write. Seriously.

Don't forget to make a list of things you love. They help you do good work.
I promise.

2 comments:

Mikeel said...

have you read Stargirl? I love that book. haha :)

MeLissa said...

No I haven't! I'll have to check it out!