Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

When I Grow Up

I'm super stoked because right now I think Hollywood is rampant with gals who are funny, smart and super cute. I've compiled a list of the gals I want to be just like when I grow up:


1. Ginnifer Goodwin
I'm willing to overlook "Something Borrowed"and focus on how much I love her in "Once Upon A Time" because I adore Ginnifer Goodwin. She's been a polygamist, a cello playing forward-thinking college student and now Snow White. What a doll.

source


2. Jennifer Lopez
Minus being once married to Marc Anthony, I want to be JLo. She has great hair. She can dance, sing and be in romantic comedies with cute guys. Is there a downside? No. No, there's not.

source


3. Drew Barrymore
I love her. From the first time I saw "Never Been Kissed", I wanted to be just like her. And the day I'm in a movie with Adam Sandler, that dream will be complete.

source

4. Joy Williams
I stand by my statement that Joy Williams should teach classes to girls on how to be so freaking cute, just like her. Plus, anyone who hangs out that much with John Paul White is grade A in my book.

source


5. Zooey Deschanel
Fine. FINE. One episode of "The New Girl" and I'm convinced. But let the record show that I don't really care about the movie "Elf". She's just easy, effortless awesome and any girl would want to be that.

source

1 comment:

NiTasha said...

hooray for jlo! i like this little post. yes i do.