Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

Mark Twain wisdom
Recently, I've been really wrestling with the question of "what's next?" and "how do I live right now?" I've realized how easy it is, and how quickly you can become accustomed to the things you have, the situation you're in, good or bad. But it's not time to stop trying to "find out why", so this is not time to be lazy. It's Tuesday, be inspired to get questions answered.


Feel the pain teaching us how much more we can take,
reminding us how far we've come.
-Aaron Marsh, Copeland


We are trying to shout the Gospel with our lives.
-Sister Margaret


Sometimes we speak to change the world;
Other times we speak to keep the world from changing us.
-from "Irresistible Revolution"


Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things
you do not know
-Jeremiah 33:3


Live fiercely.
-Luke Johnson


Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed individuals can change the world. 
In fact, it's the only thing that ever has. 
-Margaret Mead


I don't want to just survive,
I want to live!
-Wall-e

No comments: