Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesdays Are for Inspiration


I am one of those people who can listen to the same song over and over again.
I can do that with movies too. Maybe there's a screw loose...
I get hooked on a word or a lyric or an image.
That's all it takes for me sometimes.

Anyway, sometimes inspiration rides in with a song you absolutely love.
Right now, "Fly" is my jam. Also, I love Nicki Minaj more than I probably should.
In the past, it's included...

"Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
"Superbass" by Nicki Minaj (trend? yes.)
"Power" by Kanye West
"On to the Next One" Jay-Z
"Joy" by Page CXVI
"All the Poor and Powerless" by All Sons & Daughters
"O Children" by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

So this is my inspiration I'm sharing with you.
What is rocking your socks off at the moment?


I came to win, to fight
To conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive
To prosper, to rise
To fly.
-"Fly" - Rihanna, featuring Nicki Minaj

2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

As I was reading this I was listening to joy by page cxvi. Twins.

MeLissa said...

Huguenots.