Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Trudging

I'm sorry I haven't written in two weeks.
Lately I've been consumed with trudging.
Just trudging along.
I've lost my motivation and my focus.
I'm just trudging now.

Wore out.

I don't even know what I need.
A nap?
A vacation?
A reality check?
A friend to tell me to stop whining?
Maybe all of those.
Maybe just the last one.

Trudging will reveal a couple of things...
-How bad you want something.
-All the good reasons for jumping ship on the direction your headed.
-Who your real community is. No one wants to trudge with you just for trudge sake.
Just the ones who mean what their words say. And those are the only ones that matter.

Hopefully this trudging is getting me somewhere.
I promise to be back soon with some real inspiration.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love you MeLissa and I'm praying for you! Just as much as the Lord has BIG EXCITING plans for your future, He's got something BIG He's doing in your life TODAY. Be excited about the future and hopeful for what it brings, but don't miss those divine moments He's got for you in the here and now. (uh, preaching to myself too)

You're the best.