Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

I'm not getting old.
I'm getting new.
-Elliott Worley, age 2


The atmosphere is changing.
Oh, can you hear the people rising up
In the hope of Your freedom?
Our former ways are breaking.
We seek Your face, God,
Let Your kingdom come,
In our praises, be lifted up.
"Your Name High" - Hillsong


Behold, I am doing a new thing;
Now it springs forth,
Do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.
-Isaiah 43:19


A new thing is happening around here and it is terrifying and wonderful at the same time.
This Tuesday is for being new.

3 comments:

lydia. said...

yes please.

Karla said...

That's my favorite scripture. And my favorite grandson!

Emory Colvin said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. He is on the move and exciting NEW things are happening!