Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesdays Are For Inspiration

Simpson wisdom

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
-Henry Ellis

I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
-Chuck Palahnuik

Any given moment can change your life.
You just have to be there.
-unknown

I myself am made entirely from flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
-Augusten Burroughs, author

You don't reproduce what you want. 
You reproduce what you are.
-Aaron Keyes, musician


We get to be the ones who help others find alternative endings for their lives.
-Bob Goff, Restore Intl

I cannot limit my values and pursuits to what makes others comfortable. Being possessed by a promise, I live without options. I will spend the rest of my life exploring what could happen through the life of one who is willing to cultivate the God-given appetite to see impossibilities bow to the name of Jesus. All my eggs are in one basket. There is no 'plan B'. And it is from this posture that I live.
-Bill Johnson


So what kind of life will you live?
And what is your life made of?

No comments: