Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

If there was an award for worst 54 hours of my life, it would go to June 20th-21st hands down.
After a 1 AM phone call about my brother being put in the hospital after being beat up in a parking lot by five guys and Erin calling to tell me Roman was missing (which he proceeded to stay missing til the next morning), I can say I've done more crying than I have in my entire life combined.

It's okay to be sad, but it's also okay to rejoice. Everything that was lost, everything that was hurt is back and was protected. Now I cry because I'm grateful.
And with that, your inspiration.

Crying does not indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you're alive.
-Unknown

I do not say "Do not weep."
For not all tears are an evil.
-Gandalf


In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
-Albert Camus

Remember to turn on the light.


Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
-Albus Dumbledore

Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
-Psalm 30:4-5

No comments: