Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

For the people in my life who are in love for the first time and for the last time.

Rollercoaster of love

I give myself to the one who has the courage to find me and free me.
-Michael Shepherd, Lovedrug

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine.
Psalm 16:5 NLT

Hate is easy. Love takes courage.
-unknown

Do you ever just put your arms out and spin and spin and spin? Well, that's what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going.
-Jillian, Practical Magic


Lovey love.

Love always leaves a significant mark.
-The Shack

If I could make you laugh with everything I said, I'd talk forever.
-The Beach Boys

I will have poetry in my life, and adventures, and love. Love above all. No, not the artful postures of love, not playful & poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening. But love that overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture.
-Shakespeare in Love


May you have the kind of love that overthrows life.
Love, MeLissa

4 comments:

lydia. said...

i LOVE this post! so beautiful!

gschof said...

oh dear.

Carrie Griffin said...

What a lovely post for a rainy Tuesday! :)

Anonymous said...

This is the worst post ever. Love isn't real MeLissa.