Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Things I Did This Week

If you were looking for a to-do list for your upcoming week, comprised of things that may or may not make it any more exciting, try this one:
  1. I read two books in two days. ("Bossypants" by Tina Fey & "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team" by Patrick Lencioni)
  2. I was asked to be a bridesmaid for my roommate Lydia!
  3. I celebrated the upcoming debut of Miss Eva Worley
  4. I DID STAND-UP AT ZANIES
  5. I started my own tumblr.
  6. I listened to "For the First Time" by the Scripts about 500,000 times.
  7. I listened to "On The Floor" by Jennifer Lopez about 1 million times.
  8. I watched Episode 6 of The Time Closet!
  9. My dad came to visit and we went to France for breakfast.
  10. I just gave myself a food baby made entirely of watermelon. Let summertime begin.

No comments: