Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My mom



was a tap dancer.
sometimes puts the worst pictures of me on Facebook and loves them the most.
will always have Simply Lemonade when I come home.
is a world traveler.
had a Civil War themed wedding.
loves Luna Lovegood more than any other Harry Potter character.
doesn't like mashed potatoes. (WHAT?!)
demands I take pictures when I'm out doing fun things.
is the best teacher you've ever met.
can psychically tell when the Hot Now light is on at Krispy Kreme.
believes a pedicure or a Caramel Apple Spice can fix a lot of problems.
taught me to never put anything in writing.
is the hardest person to surprise. ever.
gives my dogs fortune cookies as treats.
has a laugh that makes me laugh.
always suggests I write an award-winning book series.
will answer the phone no matter what hour I call.
loves dinner out with her family.
became at mom at 22.
has done a pretty stellar job at it.

5 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I love Natalie.

MeLissa said...

Yes. She is a hot mess.

Arley said...

I love her too. However, you might want to mention that you can't write an award-winning series if you can't put stuff in writing...

Karla said...

Sounds like you're on your way to being like her.

Which is a good thing!

Not everybody can say that about their mom.

We're the lucky ones.

Stephen Knight said...

Natalie has always been a great camper,, loves to go anwhere, and gave her mom and I some great grandkids and a wonderful son-in-law.