Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 Days Left.

Before I die.
Apparently May 21st is the end of the world.
I have a lot of stuff to do before then.
Before I die, I want to....

  1. Finish this stage show.
  2. Go to Cuba and England.
  3. Own an antique car.
  4. Surprise my husband with the news that we're pregnant.
  5. See the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade live in New York.
  6. Watch the last Harry Potter movie.
  7. Meet Dolly Parton.
  8. Host SNL.
  9. Find a piece of the Crags.
  10. Be an old lady who lives by the beach.
Before you die, you want to...?

4 comments:

Mikeel said...

I want to milk a cow in New Zealand, have a picnic under the cherry blossoms in Japan, visit the Louvre museum, go biking in China, go swimming in Maldives, and travel alone. have a kid. be and extra in a movie. cook for my wife. :)

MeLissa said...

Swimming in the Maldives! That's awesome! Well, all of these are awesome. We have two much to do if only two days are left... I guess we'll just need longer!

Elizabeth said...

Um, #5 has been at the top of my list for a while now.
In addition to that, I'd like to zip-line in the jungle, get a book published, visit all 50 states, Italy, Greece, and India, and swim with dolphins (just because I've wanted to ever since Lisa Frank came into my life).

Austin said...

I'd also like to do #4 and #8.

And #10 if I have time.