Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Morning

It's hard for me to write when I'm happy.
Mostly because I learn the most when I'm a hot mess.
And this blog has slowly transformed into me sharing a peek into the dysfunction and letting you see what I've been learning.

99 yellow balloons

But today I'm content.
And I'm so proud of my friends.
And Nashville is beautiful today.
And I had a big breakfast and then danced it off at Zumba.

Be grateful.
Because if there's one thing I know, it's that time gets faster the older you are.
And I can't make Lydia and Erin live in this house with me forever.
And I can't make these dogs stops getting older.
And I can't make it be always summer.
So be grateful.

1 comment:

gschof said...

i love everything about you. and i know how hard it is when you realize you won't live in a house of friends forever. and i know that things are about to get shaken UP. and i love that you're content. and i love that you learn through messes and that you're brave enough to share those messes with us.

:o)