Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kerbobbled

pardon me, cat

Yesterday I just felt out of sorts.
I felt kerbobbled.
My jokes and my storytelling was crashing and burning.
You might find this hard to believe,
but I find most of my affirmation when people laugh at the things I say.
Yesterday morning, I sucked at my job.
I could not snap out of the crappiness that was the start to my day.

It's continuing now with Blogger telling me "crappiness" is spelled wrong.
It's probably not a word.

I don't want to end this post with a scripture verse.
I don't want to end with anything inspiring.
I just want to tell you that running away to an island that moves is always my first option on days when I fail in a major way.

Also, can you believe this is a real picture of a cat?!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Love you lady. Tomorrow is a new day, my friend! I hope it's a better one! I have a new dress to wear for our tea party.. which means you get to see me soon. THATS SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT!

I love you, MeLissa and I'll be praying for you tomorrow. Report back, and let me know it was a better day.