Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Be Much Muchier

source

I don't think people realize they can have a party whenever they want.

When I was little, I went to Jennifer Messina's 7th birthday party which was Alice In Wonderland themed. We got to wear fancy dresses and eat sandwiches that were dyed red, blue and green.
I always wanted to have an Alice in Wonderland themed party.

So I told my roommates.
And we told Karla Worley.
And she said her mom is a tea expert.
And we made invitations.
And we told everyone to wear their dresses.
And we drove out to Columbia.
And we ate lots of food.
And we drank lots of tea.
And we took lots of pictures.

Moral of the story - you don't need a reason to invite people over for macaroons.
And if you're 25 years old and still thinking about Jennifer Messina's 7th birthday, it's probably time to do something about it.


1 comment:

lydia. said...

Thank you Jennifer Messina!

What a lovely tea party! Great job Mely! It was fantastical! :)