Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

I apologize. I'm without my computer this week and so I've been a little lax on commenting and posting. I'll be back in action before you know it. And with that, Tuesdays are for Inspiration.

source
The Mad Hatter said to Alice: You're not the same as before. You used to be much more... "muchier". You've lost your muchess. This Tuesday, maybe it's time to stop being so cool and start being more awesome, more... muchier.

Cool is the enemy of funny.
You can't be cool and funny at the same time.
-Tracy Morgan

Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve.
-JK Rowling

If being crazy means living life as it matters,
then I don't mind being completely insane.
-April Wheeler, Revolutionary Road

source

Certainty of death. Small chance of success.
What are we waiting for?
-Gimli, Lord of the Rings

Being overdramatic is the world's way of villainizing humanity. Never apologize for it.
-Mitch Miller

The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.
-Paris Hilton

Who would ever think that words of advice from Paris Hilton would make their way on to this website? Not me. But she has a point this one time. Life it too short to blend in. Here's to your muchness.

No comments: