Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Things I Love: Julianna Swaney

Okay. I wish I was an artist.
Some people like to buy dresses. Some people like to buy accessories.
I will always feel compelled to buy original art.

A friend of mine, Robin Venable, is, as her brother calls her, "stupidly talented" and I am very excited about attending her show at the Arts Company this evening. She was telling a bunch of us about how she handmakes her circular canvases... I'd have given up at that point. Her stuff is ridiculous gorgeous and a style all of her own. While I was checking out her pieces online, I found another artist who has also shown work at the Arts Company, Julianna Swaney and immediately fell in love.






I love these watercolors and adding work by Robin and Julianna to my collection would be way exciting. If you want some of these precious prints, check out the Oh My Cavalier! shop.

No comments: