Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I Love: Faux Taxidermy

Sounds gross. I know.
But bear with me. I think this is awesome.
I am disgusted by real taxidermy. Fake animal heads, though?
Sign me up. All. Day. Long.

This minimalistic deer head decorated for Christmas from Scandinavian photographer Anna-malin Lindgren found on decor8.


I'd be lying if I said I hadn't contemplated making a pinata head plaque like this one created by Katie of Skunkboy Creatures. It's currently keeping watch in the nursery of her brand new baby, Poesy!


This is a rare breed of yarn deers. From Siberia or something like that.


Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Dinosaur head.


I think I saw something like this at Urban Outfitters once? Sign me up for a cardboard rhino.


This deer comes fully loaded.


Who wouldn't want this jackelope in their house?


Oh my goodness. This is like my dream come true. My mom will definitely think this is weird.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I WANT THAT DINOSAUR

Emory said...

This post is one of my favorites. Seriously.