Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

source

In case today happens to be the worst day in a long time.


What most men call failure, I call life- breakfast.
And I'm not leaving until the buffet's cleaned out.
-Pierce Hawthorne, "Community"


No quality is so essential to success as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
-Rockefeller

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into the positive, effective, unstoppable determination. -Ralph Marston

The biggest failures come round and spring ultimate surprises of survival. -JW
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all- in which case, you fail by default. -JK Rowling

If you're going to risk and maybe fail, fail at something that matters. Fail gloriously so that even in failure, lives change.-Jon Acuff

I replied, "But my work seems so useless! I have spent my strength for nothing and to no purpose. Yet I leave it all in the Lord's hand; I will trust God for my reward." -Isaiah 49:4

source
I love Love LOVE you.
-m

1 comment:

gschof said...

the first thing i love about this, but not the only thing, is bob. because that is my most favorite 'music video' of all time. seriously in all of time. favorite.

see you in mere days.