Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

For those of you who are crazy enough to believe:

source

Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity;
but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with eyes open & make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)

source
I cannot limit my values and pursuits to what makes others comfortable. Being possessed by a promise, I live without options. I will spend the rest of my life exploring what could happen through the life of one who is willing to cultivate the God-given appetite to see impossibilities bow to the name of Jesus. All my eggs are in one basket. There is no Plan B. And it is from this posture that I live.
-Bill Johnson


source

No comments: