Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things I Love: Tattoos

I know there are mixed reviews on the subject of tattoos. Without getting too crazy, I feel like a cool idea in a classy place can be awesome. Here are some super faves:

Halloween is my most favorite. Bats on my shoulder would only be fitting.

I love all sorts of typography, including the permanent kind.

I've been looking for a good compass image. I think it might be my next tattoo.

How brilliant is this heartbeat tattoo? Very brilliant.

Lovely, lovely birds.

I'm a fan of Lost and this Lost tattoo

I've never been a fan of girls with chest tattoos, but I do love this handwriting on Rihanna's shoulder.

So simple and sweet. I think it will even be precious as it fades with time.

I think this feather is so well illustrated.

Maybe I just love bird tattoos?

I absolutely ADORE this  Where The Wild Things Are tattoo.

If you're going to have it on you for the rest of your life, why not make it a work of art?

Great color. Great octopus.

No comments: