Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

This Tuesday is dedicated to the pioneer.
Those people who were dreaming up Harry Potter before Hogwarts was a socially acceptable term.
Those people who invented the internet.
Those who discovered continents.
Those people who came up with recipes for strawberry cupcakes while they were sleeping.
This is for you.



...if Columbus had turned back, no one would have blamed him.
Of course, no one would've remembered him either.
-unknown


Behold, I am doing a new thing,
now it springs forth,
Do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
-Isaiah 43:19


Do whatever you have to do to live with yourself.
You can live with trying and failing.
You can't live with "I wish I had of..."
-Mike Glenn


Living on purpose requires us to find what we love fiercely,
give it all we got, and then pass it on, as if it were a torch, to those who follow.
-Dawna Marketa


I see my path, but I don't know where it leads.
Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.
-Rosalia de Castro

Photo is from weheartit. Of course.

1 comment:

gschof said...

this is good. you are good. for me. see you in 36 hours.