Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

The other night, Lydia, Erin and I watched about 234876 love movies (or maybe just 3). To say that I struggle most with human-to-human interaction, would be an understatement. Love is a big risk according to my calculations.

Check out Lydia's blog (www.lydiahatespurple.tumblr.com) to get the play-by-play on our movie watching, including a quote by Amanda Peet that struck a chord with me and has been sinking in all weekend.

This Tuesday is dedicated to being in love.


Honestly, if you’re not willing to sound stupid, you don’t deserve to be in love.
-Emily ("Something Like Love")

To love is to be vulnerable. The only place outside Heaven where you can be safe from the dangers of Love is Hell.
-CS Lewis

Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense.
-EE Cummings

Show me how to love like You have loved me.
-Hillsong United


I want a love like Johnny & June.
Rings of fired burning with you
I wanna walk the line,
To the end of time.
I wanna love, love you that much.
Cash it all in, give it all up.
And when you're gone I wanna go too.
Like Johnny & June.
-Heidi Newfield

Hate is easy.
Love takes courage.

Love always leaves a significant mark.
-William P. Young ("The Shack")

When you realize that you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
-Billy Crystal ("When Harry Met Sally")


Tonight Elisabeth Hogan and Clark Wayne told me the in-depth story of the beginning of their relationship. It was honestly better than any movie plot. Because it's real. It was another good reminder that one day it will be good and it'll be so worth it.
I'm ready.

1 comment:

lydia. said...

i love this blog post! thank you for your inspirational words of wisdom...
#NovemberIsForLove!