Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

Do you know that I forgot we had a Tuesday last week?
I know.
This week is a special TAFI because I love going to WeHeartIt and looking at pictures with good words in them. I save up my favorites and eventually use them here in this blog. Here is a double dose of good verbal inspiration mixed with beautiful visual inspiration.











I'm excited about my Tuesday.
There are lots of good adventures in store for the day.
I wish the same for you!
love Love LOVE-
MeLissa

4 comments:

gschof said...

perfection. this was good for my soul tonight. :o)

you always are.

Mitch said...

does this mean I can bring my kids, wives and husbands out now?

Molly said...

Thanks alot.. I've spent way too much time on weheartit.com since you posted this blog, and there's no end in sight.

MeLissa said...

Molly- I need to go to WeHeartIt rehab.

And yes, Mitch. If you've still been hiding yo kids, hiding yo' wives, feel free to let them out. Yo husbands too.

Grace- You are always inspiration.