Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

(Click for link, dawg)

Sometimes all the wisdom I need is hidden in the songs I love.


Feel the pain teaching us how much more we can take.
Reminding us how far we've come.
-"When Finally Set Free" by Copeland

Just let me go on.
Just give me one more song.
If it sucks, we all go home.
If not, we sing along.
-"Let Me Go On" by Seabird




Open your eyes so you know to catch every kiss that I blow.
-"All But One Saint" by Jeremy Larson

If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
-"How He Loves" by John Mark McMillan

I'm holding on, I'm holding on to you.
My world is wrong, my world is a lie that's come true.
And I fall in love wiht the ones that run me through,
When all along all I need is you.
-"Sing it Out" by Switchfoot




And I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
on the noose around your neck.
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways.
I'll know my name as it's called again.
-"The Cave" by Mumford & Sons


Tie a brick around my neck
And an anchor upon my feet
And throw me in the sea
If we all get what we deserve.
-"Rumors, rumors" by Gasoline Heart

You were meant for amazing things.
-"Umbrellas" by Sleeping At Last



1 comment:

NiTasha said...

girl we gon' be best friends. hahaha