Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Something Big

Since I was little, I've known that normal would never be where I ended up.
These days, it feels like that something big is getting closer and closer.













I'm right there on the edge, folks.
There's such a feeling of urgency to everything I do right now.
Who knows.
Maybe it's nothing.
But I'd rather believe it's something big.
So big, there aren't even words for it yet.


History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
-Sir Winston Churchill

2 comments:

gschof said...

i want you to read this blog while playing this simultaneously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_MJAOyOeU

this is what i think of when i think of your something big. you're going somewhere crazy. and people want to be a part of it, even if they don't know where you're going yet.

it's that good. :o)

NiTasha said...

so good. :)