Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

iRecommend: Ben Rector


This is Ben Rector. I was introduced to his music a few months back.
Then a guy I knew made this:


Excellent, I know.
Yesterday we got to see a free show of his in Centennial Park. It still astounds me how you can listen to a whole show of performers, but you can immediately tell the ones that stand neck and shoulders above the rest. For me, Ben Rector is one of those ones.

So click HERE and go listen to his music. Erin has been listening to this one on repeat (subsequently so have I, which is okay because I also love it!):


"This isn't easy
This isn't clear
And you don't need Jesus til you're here.
Then confusion and the doubt you hide up and walk away.
They walk away when a heart breaks."
(Preach it, Ben.)


Enjoy this most precious recording of "Free Falling":




Then go buy his music here.
His new album looks like this:

love Love LOVE, MeLissa

No comments: