Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Girl, I think my BLOG getting big.

Okay, so I spend a considerable amount of time online.
Mostly I check out things Darrel Girardier or Seth Worley tweet and videos Lydia puts on my Facebook. Here are some new places for insta-inspiration.

1. Bright Young Thing- My dearest Arley Worley told me about her brave adventurer friend NiTasha. This is NiTasha's blog. When she writes, I picture her being in the middle of a tornado or on fire or standing on the edge of a waterfall.

"That sounds somewhat dangerous/a little morbid," you might be thinking.

Dont' be confused. She just writes like she is the most alive force on the planet. I love it.
I wish I wrote like that. Like I surely could not just be writing from my couch because the intensity of the words on the screen could only come from someone who was in the middle of a windstorm.



2. Cupcakes & Cashmere- Emily is a hot mess, and by that I mean her blog is an awesome place to find great recipes, style tips, and pictures that make me wish I lived in California. I love Love LOVE her new post about her mother's jewelry collection. I also wish I could eat all the food featured on her blog and stay as fighting fit as she does. Dang.



3. Have you seen this? I think it's wonderful.




4. @KanyeWest- I used to think Kanye West was insane. Now, I'm pretty sure he's insane but he's also become my favorite twitterer. Some of my favorites:

"I might bless the city today with an all white suit ... why not"

"Balenciaga said I can get no discount but what they failed to remember is... I don't need no discount!!! hahahaa"

"sometimes I push the door close button on people running towards the elevator. 
I just need my own elevator sometimes, my 7 floor sanctuary"
 



Enjoy it. These links are buttacakes.

No comments: