Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesdays Are For Inspiration

 

Nashville is, without a doubt, a city of dreamers. That can be so exciting and so intimidating. Let's take me for example- I manage bmx riders, skateboarders, jump ropers, sword swallowers. I get paid to do that. Today I didn't wear any shoes the last half of the work day. Tomorrow I'll get to work from wherever I want. The extraordinary is something I see everyday. Here is some inspiration for you.

Doing something extraordinary should never make complete sense to everyone in your life.
-John Acuff


No quality is so essential to success as the quality of PERSEVERANCE. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
-Rockefeller


The more original your idea is,
the less good advice other people will be able to give you.
-Hugh MacLeod.

Anything is possible if you've got enough nerve.
JK Rowling

No comments: