Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Southern.

The other day, O Brother, Where Art Thou? was playing in the Social Cinema room at my favorite YMCA. I remembered how much I LOVE that movie.
It's also the only time I like George Clooney.
I feel like he is Everett in real life.



Anyway, I think the movie is beautiful to look at.
It also reminds me of how much I love the South. I'm pretty sure I could live in the middle of a field in Alabama happily ever after.

I'll just have 6 kids and they'll all be dirty and we'll have 150 wild cats hanging around and we'll swim in lakes that don't have alligators.

I love the South.


Also, I'd love to have this pig.

2 comments:

Brie said...

That picture of the boy and the girl is definitely from my favorite fashion spread of all time. And I think it's from a real dumb magazine too, like Seventeen or maybe Teen Vogue.

MeLissa said...

I just thought it was too cute. Way to go Seventeen magazine. You got ONE good one!