Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lost Community Photo Shoot

This is what I want to do:

1. Hire a photographer. I happen to know a couple of good ones.
2. Get the entire #LostCommunityGroup in one place.
3. Take awesome pictures like these:








After doing some research, I've just now decided that I want to be in a photo shoot for Vanity Fair, because let's be honest. They have great pictures.

Correction.

Dear Annie Leibovitz-
If you could come over to Nashville and take some pictures of my friends and I, I would be terribly appreciative.

Thanks a million,
-MeLissa

3 comments:

Katie DeCillo said...

Lost cast, or my team last year?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30411930&id=1200870050

MeLissa said...

The East Coast team is like the upgraded version of the Twilight cast photos...most definitely!

Seth said...

I too have longed to appear in a really classy and quality photoshoot. And I'm a boy. This makes me unable to blog about this desire. So once again you blog things that I think.