Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

On The Horizon

Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. The "It's Still 2010" Party! It'll be 2010 on January 1st. It'll also be 2010 on January and the following 363 days that year. We intend to celebrate.

  2. A trip to Springfield, MO to the Red Velvet Art Store with Lydia, Arley and Grace! I think the trip TO Missouri will be as eventful as the store. We'll probably cover a pair of jeans in hand-drawn doodles and groovy patches and discover who we are as young ladies while we're at it.

  3. Finishing two scripts I currently work on between every other life event at the moment. I think writing is my favorite part of making a movie. Actually, I think my favorite part of making a movie is whatever part I'm currently working on. I also amd looking forward to working on a soundtrack with Erin McGown and Atlantic:Pacific.

  4. I want to go to the beach like nobody's business. Dear Ron Jon Surf Resort, see ya in about 6 painfully long months.

  5. I want to see Sherlock Holmes. Right now.

  6. The next time I see Leslie Metcalf. I always look forward to this.

  7. Dear summer time, I look forward to seeing you as soon as possible. I plan on spending a lot of time laying in the grass or in the sand, or anywhere that involves me and the sun.

2 comments:

leslie said...

I think that No. 6 is one of my favorite things about 2010. No lie.

gschof said...

missouri. is going to be the best of the best.

2010 is going to be the best of the best.

i'm ready for this year of awesome.