Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Grass Is Always Greener.


I've been struggling.

I want to know why no one wants to be on our team.
I want to know why everyone seems to have it easier.
I want to know if everyone really has it easier.
I want to know why I am so freaking boring.
I want to know why weheartit is always so horribly slow.
I want to know why I always feel so frantic late at night.
I want to know if everyone feels this overwhelmed.
Or am I just ridiculous?
I just don't know if I am feeling this crazy because I'm in the wrong place or because I need to just relax. I just want to go to sleep but we have to film two episodes before Erin leaves tomorrow. And if there is one thing I do NOT want to do right now, it's be funny.

Maybe it's like worship or praying. They say when you feel the least like doing it, is when you need it the most. Maybe so.

I need to go home.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love you MeLissa! If you cant go home, you could always take a shorter trip to Carson Newman to see Molly. I'll be funny enough for the both of us.

Until then I'll just watch the Erin and MeLissa show on the big screens and longingly wish you were here!