Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bands I Will Unashamedly Love Because Of My Childhood


1. Hanson - No shame. They will always remind me of middle school and being sure I would one day get to sign every piece of paper in my general vicinity as "MeLissa Hanson".



2. Skillet - I tried to find a picture of them looking extra space-core. Check.
I love them for coming to Lake City/Live Oak close to 435489 times to play shows.
This blog is actually inspired by me listening to their music on MySpace right now. If THAT isn't a throwback to being 13 years old.



3. Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Remember that swing phase the country went through a few years back? Me too. And my brother and I thought this was our jam. In our defense, we had no clue what the band's name meant.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no ideea who you are or even what sight this is but you are awesome! There is nothing wrong with loving a bit of the cherry poppin' daddies. I hope you know they're not just a swing band. They are the best band ever.