Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Moonlight Serenade.


  1. I can listen to songs over and over again. Right now these are usually the choices:
    -"Life & Death" by Michael Giacchino
    -"You Found Me" by The Fray
    -My Seabird CD has been on play in my car since... I got it, probably

  2. Peppermint Hershey Kisses are the best kept secret of life. When I go to Emory's house, it's all I can do not to eat my weight in them.

  3. Today I got an orange and white Flip cam. This is a good day.

  4. Yesterday I wore a size jeans I haven't worn since the 9th grade. Yesterday was a good day.

  5. I have two movies and two books in my head swirling around right now. I started storyboarding one of them. Maybe one day I will have a real production company with a real camera other than a Flip or Mac Book that will allow me to record it.

  6. I think Becky gross might be one of the funniest people I've ever known. And I don't know why or how. She just is.

  7. I want to eat at a place called the Puffy Muffin. I'm not entirely sure what they serve there. I'm assuming muffins, but you never know. I do know they also serve quiche, but I've never had anything other than the mini party quiche. I don't know what an entire quiche meal would be like.

  8. There are times when I have to stop myself from taking four showers a day just because I'm so cold.

  9. I need a desk. And a place to put a desk.

  10. I need a house and a place to put a house.

  11. Thing I still need to get: Copeland's box edition of "You Are My Sunshine"

  12. I like string cheese now. Isn't that gross? I've NEVER liked that mess, but I do now. I tried another kind that doesn't peel off... the appeal is totally gone. It's gotta be string cheese. It has to shred up. Don't give me no boring cheese.

  13. I want to see "Up" by Disney/Pixar.

  14. Where do people get money?

  15. I have to stop going to bed at 1 million o'clock

  16. Scattegories is my MOST FAVORITE. I also like Monopoly Jr, but I think it has ruined my ability to play big kid Monopoly. I just don't understand big kid Monopoly. Let me buy a fair ride and get on with my day.

  17. The word "Sassafrass" is fun to say but ridiculous to read or write.

  18. I hope Lee Pace comes back to a screen somewhere- tv, movie, I don't care. Have you ever seen "The Fall"? It will make you love him more and fall in love with foreign children.

  19. One day Luke Johnson will move to Nashville, and this day will be a good day.

  20. People always ask me if I smell things. I always say no. I really can't! I mean, unless it's toxic sludge. I can smell sweet smells. I blame it all on working at Kirklands for more than a year. My nose died in an act of self preservation.

  21. Ketih Olberman from MSNBC said this:

    "The world would burst at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no'- they may not be smart enough to say 'yes'."

    It's been my motto this past week.

  22. I wish I had more occasion to wear headbands and feathers. I guess I could wear it whenever I wanted, I just feel like maybe they're a little dressy for the grocery store.

  23. Cars I wouldn't turn down: Range Rovers, an Infinit G35, a mini cooper capable of carrying large quantities of gold at high speeds, the new Charger, an old anything, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

  24. I always get water when I go to restaurants now because I refuse to pay a month's salary for a cup of "get-fat-quick" soda.

  25. I think I have finally made it into "I Don't Care" Land which is a glorious place to be! Boys, don't care. Lame-o experiences I should've experienced, don't care.

    I want to make movies. I want to make people laugh. I want to help people run their businesses better. I want to be a mogul. I want to do things right. I want to learn gentleness. I want to learn to be last. I want to learn to be genuine. I want a terabyte. I want a mini-button maker. I want to know Franklin, TN like the back of my hand. I want Ripley and Roman to live with me. I want a studio. I want to have my tires rotated. I want to go to sleep.

3 comments:

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

The Puffy Muffin isn't just a "Testosterone Free" zone. It is actually a black hole for manliness. Lyndsay drug me in there one day--it was horrible. Almost as bad as the time I had to go in the scrapbooking store.

gschof said...

so much good stuff in here!

a1 wear your feathers and headbands anywhere. the bank, the gas station, the grocery store. who cares if they are fancy. you are a fancy lady.

b2 iffel tower

c3 i HATE string cheese. always have. it makes me gag. (i still hate string cheese. vomit.)

d4 one day there will be a large house somewhere and it will include the following:
-film studio & sets
-photography studio
-painting studio
-computer animation studio
-recording studio
(it's going to be a castle)
-costume shop complete with wigs, suspenders and flapper dresses. and hats from the 20's. and bell bottoms. and feather headbands galore.
-offices that are bright colors: orange, aqua, GREEN
-garage with volkswagen vans in every color we want
-instrument room. (this is different than the recording studio. there will need to be a room large enough to fit the extravagant collection of tubas and upright bass')
-a trophy room to house all of the emmys, oscars, grammys, golden globes, teen choice awards, nobel peace prizes, photography masters cups, stanley cups, heisman trophy, etc.
-a room for all the gold.
-more rooms that are needed for creativity to run rampant in the whole house.

(this may be the longest comment i have ever left. but this house is necessary)

i may have forgotten some things. this is unimportant because we will just have renovations when we come up with more needs. this should get us started.

love.

Girl Next Door said...

I'm so glad to be able to supply you with peppermint kisses, but be warned, what's in the kiss jar is all I've got left til next Christmas! And ignore Scott...Puffy Muffin is wonderful! And owned by a Christian lady. I'll go with you. :)