Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

In Design

A1. I like this shirt:via Skreened

B2. I have recently figured that Graphic Designers and other artists of similar sorts spend whatever time they are NOT designing just looking at pictures online. This being the case, I am coming to accept that I will never be on the forefront of trendiness/technology/fashion/art because I simply do not have the time to devote to such a hunt.

On the other hand, I have also realized that these Graphic Designers also spend a lot of time stealing ideas from one another and re-interpreting them. So here is a little cannibalism from a source of which I shall not disclose lest you guys beat me to the good ideas.

Click on the poster---> check out these "50 Amazing Gig Posters" posted on Well Medicated.com
Get good ideas. Enjoy that good art.

1 comment:

Allison Drew said...

Ooooh. Those are wonderful.