Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I think I'll go to Boston.

I think I'll start a new life.
I think I'll start it over
Where no one knows my name.

Today is a sad day, but it is a much-needed day.
It could get worse before it gets better,
But it will surely get better.



I erased stuff from my phone.
I had to throw stuff away.
But I have to have my creativity back. And my excitement. And my freedom.
And this whole mess has just left me holding the bag.
And I'm the only one confused!
And having to answer everyone's questions.

I am excited to see what 2009 has in store!
2008 was great and I expect bigger and better this year.

5 comments:

Allison Drew said...

You ok?

gschof said...

i am proud of your bravery and so happy that your excitement for life is coming back, even in a new form!

there is so much to be excited for. so much creativity ready to explode from inside of you. :o)

you are wonderful. and brave. and i am hopeful for you for whatever is coming. i surely love love love you. :o)

Allison Drew said...

mushy. mushy. mushy.
I tagged you in a bloggy-blog.

gschof said...

fyi, it its very fun that you, leslie and i have found augustana- boston helpful and inspirational enough to use it in each of our blogs this week :o) fun stuff, good song :o)

Erin Diane said...

Hey Gurl... I hope all is okay... Take me with you to Boston... ;)
2009 is a year of change... Embrace it and let things go that need to be gone...
Luvs ya.E