Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wanted.

I don't know if I've told you guys this but I am HIGHLY influenced by the things I see.
I'm just calling it like I see it.

I'm talking Harry Potter, waiting on my letter to Hogwarts
Chronicles of Narnia, checking the backs of closets
Lost, adventuring on an island where there are no rules

I just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

Tonight I watched "Wanted" and let me just say, if you notice me going out back to practice my curve shot, be alarmed.

It's a movie about a guy who finds out he is the son of a recently murdered head of a secret group of assassins. He learns to break out of his average-joe shell to avenge his father.

Things I may start doing, as a result of this movie:
  • Driving sports cars at top speeds and flipping them to get a better aim at a target
  • Running in slow motion
  • Taking milk baths to restore my health after a big gun fight
  • Riding on top of trains and ducking to avoid decapitation as we go through a tunnel
  • Practicing shooting the wings off flies
  • Become a trained assassin who still maintains a sense of right and wrong
You probably don't want to come to my house for a while...





This is a picture of me practicing my "shoot-a-gun-from-a-moving-car" shot.

5 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I too am influenced by what I watch. But sadly I've only been watching Whale Wars. So, I guess I'll start hating the japanese and loving some whales.

MeLissa said...

Well, if you hate the Japanese fishermen and you know a trained assassin... this could work to your advantage.

leslie said...

i just shot my first real curve shot today. i had to have my brother stand in front of a pig carcass for it to happen...i'm in business!

MeLissa said...

See, those weren't anxiety attacks you were having. That was an extra boost of adrenaline enabling you to better focus your shots. You just needed added incentive to hit the target.

leslie said...

yeah. i can do the curve shot, but i still need someone pointing a gun at my head while i try and catch the loom shuttle...please?