Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart


In response to a blog posted by my dear friend Allison, I am swallowing my pride and listing several of my favorite Christmas songs. If you are looking for quality music you may or may not have heard before, you should probably read her blog. If you're okay with cheap Christmas cheer, here is my list:
  • Happy Christmas- John Lennon
  • Last Christmas- George Michael
  • Feels Like Christmas- Cyndi Lauper
  • All I Want For Christmas- Mariah Carey
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas- Elvis
  • Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Hanson
  • Deck the Halls- SheDaisy
  • Little St. Nick- by anyone...
  • River- Joni Mitchell
  • The First Noel
  • Where Are You Christmas- Faith Hill
  • The Island of Misfit Toys- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • Ave Maria- Beyonce (@ Rockefeller Center)
I'm not a Christmas music hater. I can listen to it all year long, and I DO listen to it all year long. Nothing warms the heart like a frosty tune.

2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I'm so glad SheDaisy is on your list.

LC <3 AW 4E said...

For real, I am excited to see Joni Mitchell, Elvis, and Hanson on this listy-list. I would have said Ave Maria by Jewel though, not scary Beyonce. Other than that...