Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

What they say about Grace and Love.

So come over just be patient and don't worry:

Now out of the ground the LORD God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name.
The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper fit for him. So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man.

(He was working on it while Adam was working on the duty he was given. When Adam was ready for that helper, it happened.)


Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. -Jeremiah 33:3


"I used to think God did not perform miracles anymore. Then I came to realize that maybe I just didn't live a life that required them." -unknown


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil,
to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11


This is how I choose to live: as if I'm jumping off a cliff, knowing that You'll save me. -Relient K


The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.- Psalm 23:1


Diane Court: Nobody thinks it will work, do they?
Lloyd Dobler: No. You just described every great success story.
(Say Anything)


Amelie: I like to look for things no one else catches.
(Amelie)


Lista: In case someone should come searching one day.
Alex: So they would have something to find.
Lista: No, it does not exist for you. You exist for it.
You have come because it exists
.
(Everything Is Illuminated)


That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else

-Sixteen Candles




Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;
listen to my plea for grace.
-Psalm 86:6


grace, I adore you.


1 comment:

gschof said...

what they say about meLissa: a-mazing. joyous. top-notch. crasi. my favorite new friend.

thank you.
:o)