Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've got to admit it's getting better.

Oh friends, I have so much to tell you.

This has been a very exciting time in my life! I've gotten to spend time really growing as a person in a lot of ways. There are still quite a few days where I doubt everything. I feel lame and boring. I feel like I want to run away as fast as my two-foot legs will carry me. And there are days like today when I feel like I would sweep all of you up in my arms and take you along with me if I was physically strong enough. I would definitely have a picnic with everyone on the lawns at Falls Park in Greenville, SC and we could take pictures and eat sandwiches all summer long. I've done it, it's wonderful.


So there are some exciting things coming in the future as well. Know that Erin and I have long asked the good Lord why we are as crazy as we are. And finally we are in a place long enough for our powers to combine into a ridiculousness the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Today we released Erin & MeLissa Show on Vimeo.com and this is very exciting. We have our first three episodes loaded on there and I already think the appearance is WAY clearer than Youtube. I'm very pleased and I hope you guys will swing by there and comment the heck out of it.

Other exciting news. Erin and I are going to officially start releasing a new episode every Tuesday night! How excellent. I have an episode on my computer to work on right now, so I need to wrap this blog up. I'm just trading one fun thing for another.

Know that there a quite a few more things we are working on down here in the lab at McClellan Estates. The only word I keep coming back to is "exciting" and I don't know that it fully encompasses the emotions we are feeling right now. Man, God is good. He is crazy and creative and dreams in color and it's so awesome to get to be on the front lines. Everyone has been so nutso about this election and there are going to be a lot of people who say and do foolish things in the aftermath of this November 4th, but I like what Neil Hoppe said: "God is not in the business of king-making." I think this is true. I'll give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, but other than that, I have to be about my Father's business. There is so much work to do and it's all new and an adventure.

Here's the other exciting part of it. We want all of you to be a part of it! I can't tell too many secrets just yet, but know that we want to utilize all of your craftiness, craziness, talents, and treasures to make this plan even more wonderful. It has been our prayer for the Lord to provide community and I am so glad every time I hear someone laughed from watching a video, or keeping up with a blog. I know I'm far away from a lot of you but know that you don't spend a moment on the back burner- ever.

SO I thank you guys for all of your encouragement (except for you, sir!) and I look forward to living life with all of you. I look forward to you thinking I am ridiculous. I actually have a quite a few acknowledgments, but I'll save those for a special blog that is coming soon.



Cause I'm on the up and up
And I haven't given up
Given up on what I know I'm capable of.
I'm on the up and up
Yeah, there's nothing left to prove
'Cause I'm just trying to be a better version of me for you.

-Relient K

2 comments:

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

I had a picnic at Falls Park once! ...it was when and where I proposed to Lyndsay.

In fact, Falls Park in the fall is amazing...and the background on my computer right now.

...sigh...makes me homesick...

gschof said...

i am so excited for your adventures and mischief. know that i have plans for my own here in md.

fun, fun FUN.

we will share in our adventure november, even if we're miles away. :o)