Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Roam Where You Want To.

"...roam around the world."- The B-52s

There are my Top 4 favorite places. Now I've never been to Europe, I'm sure this would make my list look a little different... feel free to invite me on your trips to any of these places. Or come visit me at my number one favorite.



#1. Nashville, Tennessee


I wanted to move here for years. I even had to stop driving on the interstate for a while back in college because I was afraid I would keep going. One day I did and now I live in the Country Music Capital and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be adventuring right now. I have a fun house and lots of places I still want to see in town, so come visit at your earliest convenience.



#2. St.Augustine, Florida

The nation's oldest city. It steals my heart every time. It has my favorite beach, my #2 favorite restaurant ("Harry's"), wonderful shopping and lots of great architecture. It would be a good place for a photo shoot. Let's meet up there around Christmastime. We'll watch the lights and eat a praline.


#3. Washington D.C.

I went to the nation's capital for the first time this summer. I think I need to go back for a week and see as much as I can see. Lucky for me I will be here this weekend with great company and we'll be meeting up with superstars like Molly Bostleman. Halloween in Washington? I can only think of a few things that could make this trip even better.
#4. Baltimore, MD

4th of July on the harbor was amazing. There were so many people and the fireworks were kind of hidden, but it would be a great place to celebrate any time of the year. I will also be visiting here this weekend and I can't wait to make it through town a little easier.

#5. Is yet to be determined. Here is a list of places I will be going/want to go. Who knows? Maybe this list will be completely rearranged after some of these trips.

  • Maine (to visit my brother in the dead of winter)
  • Huntington, WV
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • St.Louis, MO
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Cherokee, NC
  • Gatlinburg, TN (I need to go to Dollywood as soon as possible)
  • Boston, MA
Please come with me anywhere.

1 comment:

leslie said...

listen. st louis is oh-so-close to me, so you just bring your pretty little tail up here...also, i've been to nola, and i still don't know the ropes, but i want to go again, so count me in!

in fact--i'll go anywhere with you!